Portland Hospital Malpractice Attorney
Recovering Damages for the Negligence of Hospitals
Sometimes the death or serious health complications suffered by a patient reflect negligence on the part of a hospital through its nurses, technicians or administrators, rather than a physician's error. To discuss the possibility of a hospital's liability for medical malpractice with a knowledgeable attorney, contact Miller & Wagner in Portland for a free consultation.
Call 866-785-6625 for Advice About Claims Against Hospitals
With more than 25 years of malpractice litigation experience, Dave Miller knows how to identify the signs of hospital negligence and make an effective presentation of the evidence that proves it.
Substandard treatment in hospitals reflects any number of causes — inadequate staffing, poor communication between doctors and nurses, improper training, insurance-driven discharge decisions, or even the simple failure to follow standard policies and procedures in a given case. Miller & Wagner's experience with the investigation and proof of hospital negligence claims can represent a powerful advantage for your damages claim.
Examples of hospital negligence include:
- Negligent credentialing of physicians
- Negligent monitoring of patients after surgery
- Improper pain management leading to overdoses or under medication
- Nurse's failure to report changes in the patient's condition to physicians
- Physician's failure to give clear instructions to nurses
- Serious complications resulting from dehydration or inadequate nutrition
- Negligence in preventing, diagnosing or treating infections
- Discharge from the hospital before the patient is ready to go home
Miller & Wagner advises and represents people with negligence claims against hospitals in both Oregon and Washington. For the advice of an experienced lawyer about the merits of your personal injury or wrongful death claim resulting from hospital negligence, contact our office in Portland for a free consultation.